Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why I Started This Blog


Hi! My name is Katie and welcome to my blog. I live in the U.S.A. I am 10 years old and I am really interested in helping animals of all kinds. I really love animals. I love them so much I feel guilty even if I just smack a bug. I decided to start this blog with my father's help because the more I read and learn about animals and how some people mistreat them the more I want to share my opinion to others. That is the reason why I started this blog. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Wedding Diary said...

Hi Katie,
Just to let you know that I think your animal blog is really great. I found it on Lee Coles website if that means anything to you? I would be happy to put a you link on my pet site if you like and its www.fincalinkup.com/dogs_and_cats
I am always looking for interesting information for my blog.
All the best
Rosemary

Icy Comet said...

Hi Rosemary! Thank you so much for my first comment!